Название: 31 Days Before Your CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam: A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the N10-006 Certification Exam
Автор: Allan Johnson
Издательство: Pearson IT Certification
Размер: 17,9 MB
31 Days Before Your CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam offers you a friendly, practical way to understand the Network+ certification process, commit to taking the Network+ N10-006 exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of Primary and Supplemental study resources.
The fully updated Network+ N10-006 exam tests the knowledge and skills needed to configure, manage, and troubleshoot network devices; design basic networks; establish connectivity; identify problems; enforce security; and work with standards, protocols, and documentation.
Sign up for the exam and use this book’s day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review. Each day in this guide breaks down an exam topic into a manageable bit of information to review using short summaries. Daily Study Resources sections provide quick references for locating more in-depth treatment within Primary and Supplemental resources.
· This book’s features help you fit exam preparation into a busy schedule:
· Visual tear-card calendar summarizing each day’s study topic
· Checklist for tracking your progress in mastering exam objectives
· Description of the Network+ N10-006 exam organization and sign-up process
· Strategies to prepare mentally, organizationally, and physically for exam day
· Conversational tone to make study more enjoyable
Скачать 31 Days Before Your CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam: A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the N10-006 Certification Exam
Скачать с Облака